Thursday 22 June 2017

People of the PCT


During my 46 days and 785 miles on the PCT, I met and hiked with some really great people. The following photos represent the folks with whom I had the most interactions with. If I forgot anyone, please accept my apologies.
 
Justin (Jupiter), New Zealand  
Cedar, Minnesota  
Tyler (Jack Pot), Kansas  
Alex, Minnesota  
Ben (Protein), France  
Chris (Whole Roasted Chicken), soon to be Duke University  
Madison (Little Bear Can), Kansas  
Sam, California  
Neil (Yeti), Australia  
Colten, Utah  
Flame, Michigan  
Sarah (Gourmet), Oregon  
Phil (Nacho), the state that Boston is in which I cannot spell  
Sonja (Broken Spoon), Colorado  
John (Apple Jack), Washington  
Dutch, Mississippi
Brad, somewhere in the USA, but I cannot remember  
Will, California  
Pebbles (Germany) and Bambam (Oregon), but in reverse order  
Skittles, Mississippi
Gabe (Sinatra), Oregon
 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see Sinatra (my son) made at least one friend this summer.

    ReplyDelete